Nintendo eShop Update – Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Digimon Survive, Before We Leave
Attention JRPG fans, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is only one day away from its North American release! With the expansion pass of course. Otherwise, there’s Digimon Survive, Before We Leave, a handful of new NES and Super NES – Nintendo Switch Online titles, including Kirby’s Avalanche, and other releases such as Avenging Spirit, Redout 2, Cow Rush: Water Adventure and more.
Check out the full list below and also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store, here.
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, join Noah, Mio and their friends – all members of the two opposing nations of Keves and Agnus – on a heartfelt journey through a world of dark secrecy. In this spellbinding tale, you’ll traverse massive, fantastical landscapes and master real-time RPG combat while exposing the true enemy pulling the strings. Plus, team up and fight as one in combat via Interlinking, where specific pairs of characters in your party can fuse together to become an immensely powerful creature known as Ouroboros. As the latest entry in the critically acclaimed role-playing game series, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 can also serve as an entry point for anyone looking to immerse themselves in a huge RPG world with dynamic characters, storytelling rich and epic range! Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and wave 1 of the Expansion Pass for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 The DLC will be available on July 29.
- Digimon Survive – Digimon Survive features a hybrid visual novel and tactical RPG set in a mysterious world filled with dangerous monsters and deadly battles that will test your ability to survive. After getting lost on a school trip, Takuma Momozuka finds himself transported to a world populated by fierce enemies and new allies. Join Takuma and his friends as they fight their way home. Create your story in this thrilling visual novel with turn-based combat. Digimon Survive will be available on July 29.
- Before leaving – Develop, gather and manage resources to help your colonies prosper and share goods between the hexagonal lands and planets around you. Relax and expand the fabric of your growing societies and create a solar system of happy planets at your own pace. However, not everything will go your way – use your wits and look for solutions to overcome the challenges your ancestors faced. Before You Go will be available on August 2.
- Super NES – Nintendo Switch Online
- Kirby’s Avalanche – The adorable pink puffball takes a break from swallowing enemies to defeat them in this fast-paced puzzle game! Take control of Kirby and battle well-known enemies from the Kirby series (including arch-rival King Dedede!) to win the first annual Dream Land Avalanche competition. Stack the right number of identical drops to make them explode and rain rocks on your opponent’s playing field. Fans of the Puyo Puyo series will feel right at home with this puzzle game! Are you good enough to help Kirby become the Avalanche King?
- History of the fighter – In this one-on-one fighting game, released for the Super NES in 1994, elite fighters from around the world have all come together for a competition. Everyone has their own reason to fight, but only one can keep the winner away. Strike your opponent’s weak point and aim for glory!
- NES – Nintendo Switch Online
- DAIVA STORY 6 IMPERIAL OF NIRSARTIA – This galaxy-spanning simulation game was launched on the Famicom system in 1986, but never saw a US release until now. It has three distinct gameplay phases: the strategic simulation phase, the star side fleet battles, and the action-packed planet side battles. (Pro Tip: To immediately jump into a random battle on a planet, enter the password たたかう.)
- Spotlight on digital
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus – Celebrate your love of Pokémon this International Friendship Day by befriending Pokémon you may encounter in the Hisui region! In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, you’ll explore the vast natural majesty of the Hisui region, at a time when it was rare for people and Pokémon to live in close harmony. Your goal will be to encounter every species of Pokémon from every corner of this region as you work to complete the country’s first-ever Pokédex. Form strong bonds with the partner Pokémon of your choice – Rowlet, Cyndaquil or Oshawott – and unravel the mysteries surrounding Arceus, the Alpha Pokémon that is said to have shaped all that exists in this world. Pokémon Legends: Arceus is available now on Nintendo eShop.
- Ten lucky winners on this wild passage of fate! – Enter for a chance to win* an action-packed bundle in the My Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles 3 contest! Prizes include Xenoblade Chronicles 3 metal HD sublimation print, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 shoulder bag, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 water bottle set and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 postcard set. My Nintendo members can redeem 10 points My Nintendo platinum to enter, with a maximum of three total entries. Ten lucky winners will be selected. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/2003523f7ca5ee86 to enter today!
- Rewards for warriors – My Nintendo members can redeem Platinum Points** for rewards based on Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Game! Members can redeem 30 Platinum Points now for a printable box art cover for the physical game case, featuring flashy artwork of Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and the protagonist. Also, take note – a full-color notepad is now available, featuring great artwork from the game! You will need to redeem 600 Platinum Points to get it. For more information, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/dee04e17314a3307.
- Try the Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Demo and Earn Platinum Points – Download the free demo of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes before August 1 to earn 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points! *** It’s a great way to experience the excitement of Warriors-style action-packed gaming combined with the strategy and style of the Fire Emblem series. Additionally, your progress will carry over to the full game, once purchased.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch: