Nintendo eShop Update: Zombie Army 4, Stanley’s Parable
Even by Nintendo’s usual standards, this week’s eShop update looks huge, with nearly sixty (60!) new games coming to the Switch. While not all of them deserve your attention, there are still a few exciting games in store this week, including the long-awaited console debut of The Stanley Parable in 2013, as well as another chance to blast some zombies. with Zombie Army 4: Dead War.
The full list is below, and you can also check out the updated list from Nintendo’s Game Store here!
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War – In Zombie Army 4: Dead War, the dead rise with more hunger than before! Continuing the alternate history of the zombie army Trilogy through huge new levels and uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond! Battle the forces of darkness, survive a zombie zoo, and journey to dark, inexplicable places no one has ever seen before…and lived to tell the tale! Zombie Army 4: Dead War is now available for pre-order in the My Nintendo Shop and on the Nintendo eShop, and will launch on April 26.
- Stanley’s Parable: Ultra Deluxe – Stanley’s Parable: Ultra Deluxe is an expanded reimagining of the award-winning and critically acclaimed indie game Stanley’s parable from 2013. Everything that was in the original Stanley’s parable is here, preserved as it was in 2013. But Stanley’s Parable: Ultra Deluxe also greatly expands the original game world with new content, new choices, and new secrets to uncover. The maze just got bigger. Stanley’s Parable: Ultra Deluxe will be available on April 27.
- Spotlight on digital
- living off the land – Celebrate nature and all things local with Stardew Valley on the nintendo switch system! Armed with used tools and a few coins, you embarked on a new life after inheriting your grandfather’s old farmhouse. Learn to live off the land by turning overgrown fields into a bountiful farm to call home and raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, and even craft items…the choice is yours ! Next, head to Pelican Town, befriend the locals, and maybe even find that special someone to start a family with. Plus, with any Nintendo Switch Online membership, invite up to three friends to join you and work together to build a thriving farm.* Stardew Valley is available now on Nintendo eShop.
- Mario Kart Tour – Welcome at the Amsterdam Tour, the latest limited-time event of the Mario Kart Tour game **, happening now! Ride the new city course Amsterdam Drift and its R and T variants, and find star drivers like Rosalina (Volendam), Daisy (Farmer), Daisy (Fairy) and karts and gliders with a local floral touch in the pipes. The Amsterdam tour runs until May 3 at 10:59 p.m. PT. Have fun!
- Forge your own path – In DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2, you will build a ravaged world in the realm of your dreams in this charming block-building RPG! Create your custom character, team up with your mysterious friend Malroth, gather the skills to become a full-fledged Builder, and battle the Children of Hargon, a nefarious cult that has captured the World Builders. Until April 26 at 11:59 p.m. PT, Nintendo Switch Online and Nintendo Switch Online + expansion pack members can try the full game for free!* Your save data for the game trial is not deleted when the trial ends, so you can continue exploring, battling, and building where you left off if you buy the game later. Plus, save 40% on DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 and its Season Pass DLC in the Nintendo eShop until May 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Earn 10% in gold points! – Until May 2 at 11:59 p.m. PT, you can earn DOUBLE My Nintendo Gold Points*** on select digital games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series.**** This means you can earn 10% in Gold Points, which you can then use towards your next qualifying digital game or downloadable content. Shop now at https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals/#double-gold-points.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch: