How to Enable Time Limits on Nintendo Switch 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to enable time limits on Nintendo Switch. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable Time Limits on Nintendo Switch. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Enable Time Limits on Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo Switch console or the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app for smart devices can be used to set parental controls. The system, not each individual user, is subject to parental restrictions. Everyone using the system will be subject to the same limits, so they should be set with the youngest participant in mind. The free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls smart device app is the only way to set game time limits, sleep alarms, and view game activity stats.
Only Parent/Guardian Nintendo Account profile settings on a PC or smart device can be used to enforce Nintendo eShop limits (accessible by logging into the Nintendo Account website).
You may also find our guide on how to remove parental control PIN useful.
How to do
- To select System Parameters in the HOME menu.
- Scroll down to highlight parental controlthen select Parental control settings.
- You’ll be directed to the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app for smart devices, which offers additional options to restrict and control your child’s gaming activity. press the X button then select following to continue without the smart device app.
- If you want to use the smart device app, download it on your Apple or Android device and follow the steps to smart device app above.
- To select restriction level.
- Choose from preset age restrictions or select Custom settings to manually adjust the settings. Select each parameter you want to adjust:
Important: Nintendo eShop restrictions, including spending/purchasing restrictions, must be set in Nintendo Account settings.
- Restricted software: Restrict software by age based on each game’s ESRB rating category. Select restricted software, then choose the age you want to restrict the software to (6+, 13+, etc.). Also, videos captured with restricted software will not be visible in the album.
- Software Evaluation Organization: Define the software rating organization on which the software restrictions are based (ESRB, PEGI, etc.). Defaults to the appropriate organization for your region.
- Post screenshots/videos to social media: Disable the ability to share Nintendo Switch images and videos on social media. switch between Limit Where Not limited.
- Communicate with others: Restrict open communication between users, including chat features and messaging. You can switch between Limit Where Not limited for all system software or adjust settings for specific software.
- VR mode (3D images): Restrict play in VR mode. This option should be set to restricted if a child 6 years of age or younger is using the console. switch between Limit Where Not limited.
- Once the restrictions are set as desired, select to safeguardthen select Okay to confirm.
- Choose a PIN code (between 4 and 8 digits), then select Okay.
- If you are using joystick input (default), each direction of the joystick is a number (1 to 8), the Y button is 9, and the X button is 0.
- If you prefer to enter the PIN using a numeric keypad, press and hold (+) button (keyboard input) and then use the on-screen number pad to enter your PIN.
- If there are kids in the room who don’t want to see the PIN, you can disconnect the Nintendo Switch and enter the PIN in handheld mode or use joystick input.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm, then select Okay.
- If you are having trouble confirming the PIN code, try using keyboard input to enter the PIN code and/or select To show when entering it to display it on the screen. (Note that this will be visible to anyone in the room if you enter TV mode.)
Final Words: How to Enable Time Limits on Nintendo Switch
Hope you understand this article How to Enable Time Limits on Nintendo Switch, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.