Nintendo Switch Time Management Game Collection Launched
Time management game collection combines six separate time management games on a single physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch console.
GS2 Games, a global publisher licensed to PlayStation and Nintendo Switch, today announced the release of the second volume in the puzzle game series in collaboration with Funbox Media Limited.
Each full game immerses the player in great stories while providing the tried and true fun of great time management adventures and great value for the whole family.
A collection for all types of players
In this new collection of games there are six titles in the strategy and time management genre of different themes that seek to ensure that each of the players have dozens of hours of fun enjoying these titles, and which has reached Funbox Media Limited.
Among the titles we have:
- Julie’s candies: A scripted restaurant management game in which players progress through 60 story levels as well as 18 challenge levels to help Julie enroll in the prestigious ‘The Cookery’ cooking school and master the art of make candy.
- Country tales: Ted and his friends navigate politics, adventure and romance in this thrilling western-style game with 40 levels to master and hundreds of wild quests.
- Tales of the Kingdom: You will explore the land, collect, produce and trade resources, build and repair your subjects’ homes and community structures, and work to increase their happiness levels. During this time, you can enjoy the 45 extraordinary levels of the game.
- Tales from the Kingdom 2: The sequel to Kingdom Tales, where the stakes are high. Explore, collect, produce, trade, build, repair and work for the well-being of all your subjects on 40 exciting levels.
- Tales of cavemen: Help Sam and Crystal and their family find new accommodation. Discover the prehistoric world through 40 exciting levels and hundreds of quests. Guide the tribe, gather resources, and overcome obstacles along the way, as you uncover hidden treasures and achieve victory.
- The fate of the pharaoh: Build houses for your people, set up production, trade, please the gods, fight against dangerous crocodiles and cobras, and build Egyptian monuments and wonders.
Despite the fact that this collection contains a number of games that cover a variety of exciting genres, the individual games can be played in any order. Time management game collection is now available exclusively at Nintendo Switch retailers.