The best deals from the latest Nintendo eShop sale
It looks like this is the season for video game bargains, as stores like Amazon and EB Games roll out their bestsellers for your reading. Not content with being last at the table, Nintendo eShop has now joined the fight with a huge big sale containing more than 1,600 titles in promotion. Not all is on sale, but it would be easy to assume that with the range available.
New versions like Cozy grove and Generation Umurangi to blows like Spritfarer, Genesis Black and even Mario + Rabbids, there are lots of great games at low cost. It’s very easy to rack up Switch games and never play them, and you might want to avoid the sale if you’re trying to regulate your game consumption – but for anyone looking for a new adventure, there’s plenty. of excitement to offer.
Here are the top flagships you should check out during the latest Nintendo eShop sale:
- Borderlands: Legendary Collection – $ 35.98
- Cozy Grove – $ 15.29
- Digimon Story: Cyber ââSleuth – Complete Edition – $ 31.98
- Eternal DOOM – $ 39.95
- Empire of Sin – $ 18.00
- Genesis Black – $ 15.75
- Golf story – $ 11.25
- Gorogoa – $ 5.39
- Hades – $ 26.25
- Indivisible – $ 11.25
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory – $ 44.97
- Layton’s Mysterious Journey – $ 29.95
- Lego Worlds – $ 21.47
- Little dragon’s coffee – $ 18.75
- Little Nightmares II – $ 31.95
- Littlewood – $ 16.15
- Mario + Rabbids: Battle of the Kingdom – $ 14.98
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – $ 44.97
- My Hero One’s Justice 2 – $ 39.98
- New and tasty! Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee – $ 22.50
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – $ 17.99
- Traveler Octopathe – $ 44.95
- Without beef – $ 4.50
- Sayonara Wild Hearts – $ 10.79
- Spiritfarer – $ 28.77
- Seasons Story: Friends of Mineral Town – $ 41.96
- The Witcher III: Complete Edition – $ 47.97
- Generation Umurangi – $ 31.50
- Vampyr – $ 27.98
- Wandering Song – $ 7.50
- What is golf? – $ 20.99
There are many other offers on offer, and you can check out the full list on your Nintendo Switch. If you are looking for a particular stock, you can also search for individual prices here.
It’s a big week for the sales! If you’re in the mood to treat yourself, there are plenty of options and plenty of reasons to stay tuned to Kotaku Australia for more.
Did you buy something from the last Nintendo eShop sale? Do you have any recommendations for your fellow Kotaku Australia readers? Access the comments below and share your personal treasure.